Position: Postdoctoral Fellow
Room no.: CP-02-112
Telephone no.: +49 (0)231 755 7056
Member of the group since: 07/2019
University Degree: Dr. rer. nat. in Chemistry at the CSIR-IICT
Earlier positions: Master studies in organic chemistry at the NIT-Warangal and Bachelor degree from Kakatiya
Expertise: Organic synthesis, transition-metal catalysis, natural products chemistry.
Off-Lab activities (hobbies): Listening to music, playing chess, reading.
- S. Kallepu, K. Sanjeev, R. Chegondi, P. S. Mainkar, S. Chandrasekhar ‘‘Benzyne
insertion onto β-keto esters of polycyclic natural products: Synthesis of benzo
octacyclo scaffolds’’ Org. Lett., 2018, 20, 7121−7124.
- S. Kallepu, M. Kavitha, R. Yeeravalli, K. Manupati, S. S. Jadav, A. Das, P. S. Mainkar, S.
Chandrasekhar. ‘‘Total synthesis of desmethyl jahanyne and its lipo-tetrapeptide-
conjugates derived from parent skeleton as BCL-2 mediated apoptosis inducing
agents’’ ACS Omega., 2018, 3, 63−75.
- N. Goli, S. Kallepu, P. S. Mainkar, J. K. Lakshmi, R. Chegondi, S. Chandrasekhar.
‘‘Synthetic strategy toward the pentacyclic core of melodinus alkaloids’’ J. Org.
Chem., 2018, 83, 2244−2249.
- P. M. Anitha, P. S. Mainkar, S. Kallepu, V. S. P. Babu, C. S. Reddy and S.
Chandrasekhar ‘‘Caveat in the stereochemical outcome of the organocatalytic
Diels–Alder reaction in PEG-400’’ RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 76132−76136.
- K. K. Gollapelli, S. Kallepu, N. Govindappa, J. B. Nanubolu and R. Chegondi. ‘‘Carbonyl-
assisted reverse regioselective cascade annulation of 2-acetylenic ketones triggered
by Ru-catalyzed C–H activation’’ Chem. Sci., 2016, 7, 4748−4753. (KKG and SK
Contributed equally to this work)
- S. Kallepu, K. K. Gollapelli, J. B. Nanubolu and R. Chegondi ‘‘Synthesis of highly
strained bicyclo[3.n.1]alkenes by a metal-catalyzed Conia-ene reaction’’ Chem.
Commun., 2015, 51, 16840−16843.